Electrical Outlet Installation
Electrical Panel Installation
PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN SERVICES
- Use of high-load electrical equipment
- New construction or new appliances
- Existing non-grounded outlets and wiring
- Use of multiple extension cords
- Scorching or discoloration of electrical panel
- Crackling or buzzing sounds from the electrical panel
- Lights or bulbs flickering
- Circuit surge
- Tripping breakers or blown fuses
- Addition of a hot tub or a sauna
- Additional 220v circuit
- The recent addition of a sub-panel
- Required accommodation for a home generator
- Need higher Amp incoming Service
Lighting Repair Services
Contact Our Team
See what our clients
say about our work
These guys came in as a second opinion for my HVAC system and were so informative. Thank you so much! Now my new condo has a new system that I know will last.
We are having a fireplace installed, and In-Phase was the ones we trust to install the electrical for it. They are not only professional, but highly skilled and personable as well. They always go above and beyond! Josh was great!
Michael from Over the Moon did a great job. He was professional, courteous and went above and beyond. Gave me some good advice that I will use. Over the Moon does a fantastic job!
Joe from Over the Moon changed our smoke detectors and replaced an outlet. He also did an annual inspection. Joe was very efficient and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing and suggested some changes that could be beneficial. I would highly recommend Joe and Over the Moon!
We had Over the Moon do a maintenance service on our AC system. Took advantage of their $99.00 service special. The technician Mike was professional, courteous and did a thorough job. We have had Over the Moon into our home for other services and repairs. We are satisfied with their performance, honesty and integrity.
Over the Moon is outstanding. They did extensive work for us in a number of areas in our home, some quite complicated. Expert service, way above quality of other contractors we have used in the past. Highly recommended. Our service provider Joe is the best!